- Puberty and growing up
- Answering children’s questions in a way that’s appropriate for their age
- Understanding how media, culture and religion affect our understanding of sex and relationships
- Sex and relationship education at school
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Keeping children safe from harm
- Flourish in new environments
9 Week course for parents
Does the thought of talking to your children about sex and relationships worry or confuse you? Speakeasy is a fun course that will help you to gain the confidence and skills needed to talk about these issues with your children.
Learn alongside other parents in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. This course is seful for parents and carers of children of all ages.
This course covers subjects such as:
To attend our next course, complete the form above or call us on 0113 212 7560.