Speakeasy is a fun 9-week course, which will help you to gain the confidence and skills needed to talk to your children about sex and relationships.
The Speakeasy course is a great tool in learning on how to communicate with children about sex and relationships. The course is fun, very informative and useful for parents/carers of children of all ages. It covers subjects such as:
- puberty and growing up
- answering children’s questions in a way that’s appropriate for their age
- understanding how media, culture and religion affect our understanding of sex and relationships
- sex and relationship education at school
- sexually transmitted infections
- keeping children safe from harm
The course has been produced by the Family Planning Association and parents can gain Open College Network (OCN) Accreditation on completion of their portfolio.